Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rockin' Playlist #1

 Making rad playlists on the regular is one of my favorite things, so how about I post them here so you can all enjoy?  Here are 30 songs I CAN'T STOP JAMMING TO this week.

1. Blackout- Breathe Carolina
2. The Reckless and The Brave-All Time Low
3. If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn- Sleeping With Sirens
4. Hit and Run- Breathe Carolina
5. Ocean Avenue- Yelloward
6. Miles Away- Memphis May Fire ft. Kellin Quinn
7. Edge of Heaven- Breathe Carolina
8. Two Sides of Every Story- I Call Fives
9. The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows- Brand New
10. Last Night (Vegas)- Breathe Carolina
11. Under a Paper Moon- All Time Low
12. She Takes Me High- We The Kings
13. R U Mine- Arctic Monkeys
14. Alive in the Lights- Memphis May Fire
15. With You Around- Yellowcard
16. Say You Like Me- We The Kings
17. Only One- Yellowcard
18. If You Can't Hang- Sleeping With Sirens
19. Backup Plan- I Call Fives
20. Tally it Up, Settle the Score- Sleeping With Sirens
21. So Damn Clever- Plain White T's
22. Time Bomb- All Time Low
23. Breaking- Anberlin
24. Do It Now, Remember It Later- Sleeping With Sirens
25. Last Train Home- Lostprophets
26. Up All Night- Blink 182
27. Two Days or a Lifetime of Failure- I Call Fives
28. Heroes- All Time Low
29. Liar (it takes one to know one)- Taking Back Sunday
30. Hearts All Gone- Blink 182

yeah yeah yeah, I know some of these songs are mad old, but that doesn't make them less awesome.  If have Spotify (which you obv should) you can listen to this playlist there, search LOUDER 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment